Posted on

Made frames

Now featured on the cover of the March 2018 issue of Nuts and Volts magazine!

After making the jigs, I had enough wood left over from my sheet of MDF to make 40 frames. I had some issues which damaged some of the frames as well as mangling some of my jigs making them useless. However, I did end up with 30 good frames.

Now I know how to make the next set of jigs to avoid these issues, make the process faster and get more good frames out of my next batch!

I showed one of my frames to my friend, Denny, who made the frame for my Senior Project, and he said mine came out better than his. Looks like I got this part down! 🙂