Click on the links below to view manuals and firmware. To download the file to your computer or device, right-click (or long-click) and choose Save As. It may be something like Save Target As or Save Link As, depending on your browser. Check your browser’s manual for more info.
- Using the electric utility frequency for timekeeping — How accurate is it? June 10, 2017
- Analog Style LED Clock now available on Tindie.com January 19, 2017
- The Kit is Available! December 8, 2016
- New website is live! November 29, 2016
- Built new board November 19, 2016