I waited until after Keith built his clock to re-spin the PCB, in case he saw any issues or had any suggestions. It didn’t take long to redo the board. I just added a diode, fixed the polarity of the buzzer, and moved a few parts around. I also made some cosmetic changes. New boards are on order and I should have them in about a week!
- Using the electric utility frequency for timekeeping — How accurate is it? June 10, 2017
- Analog Style LED Clock now available on Tindie.com January 19, 2017
- The Kit is Available! December 8, 2016
- New website is live! November 29, 2016
- Built new board November 19, 2016