Proudly featured on the cover of the March 2018 issue of
Nuts and Volts magazine!
I'm having some trouble keeping the kit in stock since the Nut and Volts article came out. If I'm out of stock, try ordering from the Nuts and Volts store at
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Orders ship Monday-Friday except US national holidays. Domestic (USA & possessions) normally ship within 1-2 business days, international orders normally ship within 3-4 business days, unless stated otherwise in the product description. We do not break up shipments, therefore your entire order will ship when the item with the longest lead time is ready to ship. If you want in stock items to ship first, you will need to place separate orders.
- For shipments to the contiguous U.S. (lower 48 states), UPS or FedEx Ground will be used. Shipping charges are $15 per kit plus $5 for each additional kit.
- HI, AK & US territories: USPS Priority Mail, $15 per kit plus $5 for each additional kit.
- Canada and Mexico: USPS Priority Mail International, $45 per kit plus $10 for each additional kit.
- All other countries: USPS Priority Mail International, $55 per kit plus $15 for each additional kit.
- Shipping may vary for items that are not kits. You can view shipping charges for these items during checkout.
- If there is a discrepancy between the shipping charges listed here and the shipping charge shown during checkout, the checkout shipping charge takes precedence.
For international orders, customs fees (taxes, duties, processing fees, brokerages fees, etc.) may be charged upon delivery. You are required to pay these fees to receive your package. These fees are NOT included in your shipping charges. We are not able to mark orders as “gifts”. We will not issue any refunds if you refuse to pay the customs fees. We have no way of estimating customs fees, taxes, duties, etc. You are encouraged to contact your local customs office to find out how much these fees will be before you place your order.
Questions about the Shipping Policy should be submitted here.
(last updated 09 December 2016)